VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY
Disease spectrum Includes:
- It's a budding superspeclallty surgical branch that br cad ly involves treatment of peripheral vessels vessels of upper and lower limbs, abdomen, ncck etc.
- Venous Diseases - Varicose Veins, DVT.
- Surgical Procedures - LASER, Radio Frequency Ablation, Sclerotherapy.
- Open Surgical Treatrnent
- Arterial Blockages in Leg and Hand
- Artertd Aneurysms (Ballooning)
- Traumatic Injuries
- Bypass Grafting Surged es
Anterio-venous Malformation (Vascular Swellings)
AV Fistula for Dialysis Patients